Our Landscaping department is responsible for performing general hard, soft and mixed landscape work, landscaping and grounds maintenance for our clients. We currently have a skilled team of eight workmen, holding a mixture of hard and soft landscaping skills.
The work performed by the Landscaping department generally covers the following areas:
- Soft landscaping - planting shrubs and trees, plants and topsoil; positioning architectural structures
- Hard landscaping - paving, drainage, installing street furniture, fencing and play equipment, surfacing and walling
- Mixed landscaping - a mixture of the above
- Grounds maintenance - general grounds maintenance for housing associations, commercial and local authority clients.
- Play areas/ballcourt equipment - earthworks, kerbing, installing fencing, play and ballcourt equipment, gates and street furniture, repairing and refurbishing play areas, tarmacadam and rubber safety surfacing.
- Block paving - this covers pavements, gardens, driveways, stairways and steps, and paving areas around service and retail facilities.
For further information about each department, please click on the relevant link or menu section.